Thursday, October 27, 2011

DEAR UNCLE WILLIAM 11

I FEEL SUCH A PLONKER FOR SLEEPING WITH WINE SHOP BOSS
(The Sun, 26/10/11)
I've done something so stupid and regrettable - I've had sex with the manager of the wine shop where I work.
I'm 24 and this guy I work with is 30. We run a big wine shop where wine-buffs come in and bulk-buy it by the case.
My boss is full of himself and married but it's no secret that he shags around. He's been known to go with customers as well as other girls who work with me, and I know he had sex with the girl who had my job before me. I was determined he wasn't going to get his paws on me as he treats girls so badly.
But then we went away for a weekend to a big wine-tasting exhibition. My boss was lording it up as usual and started sending me flirty texts, saying how lovely I was.
We went back to our hotel and he invited me up to his room and tried to seduce me, but I said to him, "I know what will happen; I'll sleep with you and you'll then you'll ignore me."
He denied it, saying he'd never treat me that way. I gave in – he won – and we ended up in the sack. He was a great lover and I thought we had something going.
We got back to work and it was a different story. Just as I'd predicted, he ignored me when I walked past his office shouting hello. He just gave me an evil look.
How can I work with him when he knows what is underneath my clothes and I know what he's got in his trousers?
I'm married and my husband treats me well, so why have I been such a fool?

Uncle William says:
Really, it's no mystery, we've seen it all before.
Uncle William knows what you've got underneath your clothes, we all know what you've got underneath your clothes, and believe me, you're no different to anyone else.
And furthermore, that pussy of yours is greedy and that's great. Enjoy it. Admit it. And quit trying to use it as a means for soul possession.
You got to go for a swanky weekend tasting fine wines, you got enjoyably and satisfyingly fucked, and best of all, your boss isn't making a creepy fuss about your indiscretions. What a gentleman. You're a lucky girl.

DEAR UNCLE WILLIAM 10
DEAR UNCLE WILLIAM 9
DEAR UNCLE WILLIAM 8

2 comments:

morelikespace said...

The French have built a whole culture on fine wine and fucking around. Doesn't seem to have hurt them any. Carry on.

Odile Lee said...

how astute, uncle william and how indeed, civiized.
( and honestly, he had a cock under his clothes before you fucked his face off, whats the difference now?)